(postage is ￡4 only!!!!) apple A1039, A1057, M8983, M8983G/A, M9326, M9326G/A, MC-G4/17
Battery for APPLE PowerBook G4 17-inch series laptop
Battery type: Li-ion
Dimension: 157.10 x 113.50 x 13.35 mm
available: 5400mah Apple PowerBook G4 17-inch Battery A1039, A1057, M8983 £55.4
Product Type: Replacement Battery (Brand New)
Weight: 434.5 g
Compatible Part Numbers:
A1039, A1057, M8983, M8983G/A, M9326, M9326G/A, MC-G4/17
Apple PowerBook G4 17-inch Series
|PowerBook G4 M9110LL/A
||PowerBook G4 M9462
||PowerBook G4 M9689*/A
|PowerBook G4 M9689B/A
||PowerBook G4 M9689CH/A
||PowerBook G4 M9689F/A
|PowerBook G4 M9689HK/A
||PowerBook G4 M9689KH/A
||PowerBook G4 M9689LL/A
|PowerBook G4 M9689TA/A
||PowerBook G4 M9689X/A
||PowerBook G4 M9970*/A
|PowerBook G4 M9970B/A
||PowerBook G4 M9970CH/A
||PowerBook G4 M9970F/A
|PowerBook G4 M9970HK/A
||PowerBook G4 M9970KH/A
||PowerBook G4 M9970LL/A
|PowerBook G4 M9970TA/A
||PowerBook G4 M9970X/A
Battery Tips for Apple A1057:
1. Your new Apple A1057 laptop battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging Apple A1057 laptop battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) Apple A1057 laptop battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
4. If Apple A1057 laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5. It is normal for Apple A1057 laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
6. A charged Apple A1057 laptop battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.